Now is the Time to End "Observation Status"
Here are two ways you can help – pick either, or both!
1. Call your legislators using the numbers below (shown after you insert your zip code), and tell them:
• Your name
• Your town
• The improper use of observation status is illegal, harmful and unfair, and forcesMedicare beneficiaries to absorb costs that otherwise would be paid for under Medicare Part A.
• If you, or someone you know, was placed under Observation Status
• If so, what happened as a result, financially, physically or emotionally
• To support the "Improving Access to Medicare Coverage Act of 2013" so people get the coverage they deserve
2. Send a Letter - Enter your zip and we'll provide a letter to your legislators that you can send with a click, or, even better, edit it to tell your story!